- Spring 2015 - Department Consultations
- Summer 2015 - Assessment Drop-Ins
- Fridays 10am-2pm in 304 Steele Hall
- August 2015 - Middle States Sub-committees formed
- October 2015 - Annual Assessment Reports Due
Beyond increasing awareness of how assessment should be used at Syracuse University to improve teaching/learning and institutional processes, the University Assessment & Accreditation Committee (UAAC) is responsible for interpreting Middle States accreditation standards and policy, and advises the University, its faculty, and administrative leaders on assessment and accreditation activities.
Forms for your assessment planning located here