Beyond increasing awareness of how assessment should be used at Syracuse University to improve teaching/learning and institutional processes, the UAAC is responsible for interpreting Middle States accreditation standards, policy and advises the University, its faculty, and administrative leaders on assessment and accreditation activities. Such activities include: internal and external reporting, standards for establishing learning outcomes... Read more
- Fall 2014 Assessment pilots underway with selected units.
- December 1 - Department & Programs Chairs survey distributed
- December 12 2014 School/College and other major division Assessment Coordinators identified.
- January 16, 2015 UAAC inaugural meeting.
- Spring 2015 Department Consultations
- Spring 2015 Workshops
- August 2015 Middle States Sub-committees formed.
- October 2015 Annual Assessment Reports Due