TK20 General Information Sessions
The IEA assessment working team is excited to introduce Tk20 to the Syracuse University campus community and invites faculty and staff to a general information session. Learn how Tk20, an online system, will provide organizational support for the University’s assessment and accreditation efforts. This 30-minute session will include:
- An overview of assessment planning and documentation in Tk20 for academic programs and co-curricular/functional areas, as well as other Tk20 components
- Information on hands-on training scheduled for later in the spring semester
Tk20 will be available for faculty and staff to use during the University’s next assessment reporting window: academic programs (April 16-September 30, 2018) and co-curricular/functional areas (July 1-September 18, 2018). General information sessions will be held:
|Tuesday||January 23||9:30-10:00 a.m.||HL 500|
|Thursday||January 25||2-2:30 p.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Monday||January 29||3-3:30 p.m.||HL 500|
|Wednesday||January 31||9-9:30 a.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Tuesday||February 6||2-2:30 p.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Thursday||February 8||10-10:30 a.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Monday||February 12||10-10:30 a.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Wednesday||February 14||2-2:30 p.m.||HL 500|
|Tuesday||February 20||10-10:30 a.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Thursday||February 22||2-2:30 p.m.||HL 500|
|Monday||February 26||2-2:30 p.m.||Bird Library 114|
|Wednesday||February 28||9-9:30 a.m.||HL 500|
Come learn about this great addition to our assessment toolbox!
Focus on Teaching and Learning Workshops at Syracuse University
All assessment workshop presentations with supporting materials can be found here.
- September 27, 2017: Aligning Student and Faculty Perceptions of Rigor. Presenter, Lolita Paff, PhD (via live webinar).
- September 11, 2017: Real-Time Student Assessment: A Shared Commitment to Improve Currently Enrolled Students’ Equitable Progress Toward Achieving High-Quality Outcomes by Peggy L. Maki (Consultant)
- August 21, 2017: The Art of Assessment in Creative Disciplines by Jill F. Ferguson (Higher education consultant, author, artist)
- February 14, 2017: Outcomes-Based Assessment to Support Student Learning and Development by Marilee J. Bresciani Ludvik (San Diego State University)
- November 18, 2016: Understanding and Using Assessment Results by Linda Suskie (consultant)
- October 14, 2016: Classroom Assessment Techniques by Thomas A. Angelo (The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy)
- September 23, 2016: Introduction to Rubrics by Dannelle D. Stevens (Portland State University)
- April 02, 2015: Assessment in Academic Programs by Barbara E. Walvoord (Pr. Emerita from the University of Notre Dame)
Open consultation drop-in hours:
- 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- 304 Steele Hall
Timeline of Assessment
The following timelines provide details regarding the schedule of assessment and accreditation.