- May 22, 2018: Moving Beyond Phase 1: A series of workshops to support co-curricular and functional areas in enhancing assessment efforts by Gavin Henning (educator, author)
- September 27, 2017: Aligning Student and Faculty Perceptions of Rigor by Lolita Paff, PhD (via live webinar).
- September 11, 2017: Real-Time Student Assessment: A Shared Commitment to Improve Currently Enrolled Students’ Equitable Progress Toward Achieving High-Quality Outcomes by Peggy L. Maki (consultant)
- August 21, 2017: The Art of Assessment in Creative Disciplines by Jill F. Ferguson (higher education consultant, author, artist)
- February 14, 2017: Outcomes-Based Assessment to Support Student Learning and Development by Marilee J. Bresciani Ludvik (San Diego State University)
- November 18, 2016: Understanding and Using Assessment Results by Linda Suskie (consultant)
- October 14, 2016: Classroom Assessment Techniques by Thomas A. Angelo (The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy)
- September 23, 2016: Introduction to Rubrics by Dannelle D. Stevens (Portland State University)
- April 02, 2015: Assessment in Academic Programs by Barbara E. Walvoord (Pr. Emerita from the University of Notre Dame)
All assessment workshop presentations with supporting materials can be found here.