Assessment Planning Platform
The IEA assessment working team is excited to introduce Tk20 by Watermark’s Assessment Planning platform to the Syracuse University community. The platform offers several benefits to our campus, including:
- A central location where each program and unit can collect information and document assessment activities.
- A user-friendly environment that mirrors the University’s assessment and action plan template and allows faculty and staff to document their findings in a narrative format.
- The option of viewing assessment and action plan information over time.
- The ability to follow progress in achieving student learning outcomes (academic programs), outcomes (co-curricular programs/units), or objectives (functional areas).
Additional information is available on the following topics:
- Assessment Planning Hands-On Training Sessions
- Assessment Planning Training Resources
- Additional Tk20 by Watermark Platforms
- Assessment Management System Background