Tk20 by Watermark is comprised of several other platforms, in addition to Assessment Planning, including:
- Create and use templates for self-studies and compliance reports
- Collaborate by adding contributors and reviewers
- Assign due date(s) for specific sections
- Compile supporting documentation in an evidence room
- Share report(s) electronically through shared sites
Schools/colleges, academic programs, and other units with specialized accreditation can use the Accreditation Management platform to manage the reaccreditation process. Contact the Assessment Working Team at email@example.com to learn more about using Accreditation Management.
- Store both agency and student information within the system
- View data on a split screen for student placement in the field
- Create, distribute, and compile field-based assessments
- Design key assignment templates for consistent data collection
- Collect and store student work
- Assess student learning on and off campus, show student achievement over time, and encourage students to reflect on their experiences
- Portfolios are developed by student and reviewed by faculty
Contact the Assessment Working Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.