Tk20 by Watermark is comprised of several other platforms, in addition to Assessment Planning, including:
- Create and use templates for self-studies and compliance reports
- Collaborate by adding contributors and reviewers
- Assign due date(s) for specific sections
- Compile supporting documentation in an evidence room
- Share report(s) electronically through shared sites
Schools/colleges, academic programs, and other units with specialized accreditation can use the Accreditation Management platform to manage the reaccreditation process. Contact the assessment working team (email@example.com) to learn more about using Accreditation Management.
- Store both agency and student information within the system
- View data on a split screen for student placement in the field
- Create, distribute, and compile field-based assessments
- Design key assignment templates for consistent data collection
- Collect and store student work
- Assess student learning on and off campus, show student achievement over time, and encourage students to reflect on their experiences
- Portfolios are developed by student and reviewed by faculty
The field experience, course-based assessment, and portfolio components are currently being piloted in the School of Education, Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics, and the College of Visual and Performing Arts. Following the pilot, these components will be expanded to other areas on campus. Contact the assessment working team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.